My rating: ★★★★★
- Chanel hydra active comes in creme , lotion and gel ,I prefer creme. Second thought wasn't enough ,it took me atleast 1 month of my own research and finally decided to get one. It cost me £45 and I swear to beauty of god this creme does justice to every penny it cost me.
- Clinique pore refining solution is my favorite and I am down to last drop now . I couldn't be prouder to get some best product . It gives that perfect silky , matte canvas to the skin . It cost me £35 and I wouldn't mind to spend on these product then buying something that does nothing or damages my pore's !
My rating: ★★★★☆
- 'ROCKAHOLIC' hair spray 'hands down' best spray , I have thin hair and other sprays makes ma hair crispy and dry .. and fun part it smells so sweet yumm ...
- Mac prep prime - the best thing about this primer is , it provides ' SPF 50 ' yes SPF 50 and not at all oily . It keeps my face matte all day . But I would surely give other primer a chance , just to make sure this is one of the best primer .
- Mac shimmer blush - I love all the blushes from Mac . It stays really long and comes in so many colors to choose from .
- Argon oil Does almost the same work as Moroccan oil . I bet this is going to work for many . I have some major issue with my hair so needed that extra work . But this product almost succeeded to make my hair behaved . It's in all the drug store costing just £ 11 .
|My rating: ★★★★☆|
I'm in Love with lush Soap esp 'the heart shaped one ', It's called 'the sweet heart ' It was limited edition for valentines . It's Shaped like a giant love heart, the soap is made of luxurious jasmine, mandarin and vanilla for silky, scented skin ..
- The one in pink and white is the Bubble bar , Its lil pricey and disappointing coz it's scent doesn't last that long. Its surely not bad but not my favorite too .
- The butter ball which looks like a white ball is one of my all time favorite . As much as I love the Lush bath bombs, I find that they usually smell good in the water and on me for a few hours .
- And the 4th one , to be honest did nothing to my skin so I hardly remember its name too.
I wouldn't like to rate these one but this are the products I would never buy again or the products that highly disappointed me . From right to left -
- Clearasil pore cleansing pads that dried out my skin so bad and its strong alcohol smell doesn't make me wana use it on my skin . It's too harsh and I would never purchase this again.
- Garnier BB creme - BB creme are hyped so much so, I was excited to see BB creme from Garnier but it disappointed me. Its just so oily and My skin tends to break out .
- Kerastase Volume Active and Kerastase Climent Thermique - It's surely not bad product but its pricey and does the same work like any other good drug store product .
- Lush Ean Roma Water and Lush Skin Drink - I read tons of good reviews about it but to be honest it dried my out skin and I got some lines on my face . Never buying this again
- Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion - Another hyped product that didn't work for me at all . It surely didn't do bad to my skin but actually did nothing .
With Love Ragg's